Thursday, April 3, 2008

Mail Call

I finally got mail! It's rough to know that things are on their way, but may take a while to get here. The good news is that the letter and package my parents sent finally arrived. It was just in time, too. We leave for our CBT village tomorrow and we'll be there until next Saturday. I have two Newsweeks to read! This is fantastic because I have no idea what is happening in the world...I'll be a few weeks behind, but still I'll have a clue about US current events.

I'm a bit behind with my blogging - you aren't imagining things. I posted a bunch yesterday and post-dated them. I'll have more for the past two weeks when I get back from my CBT village. We went on a field trip to visit a "real" volunteer last week and I have some adventures from that trip to write about. I'm sure I'll have a few more as a result of the upcoming week with my host family. If you have questions about Morocco, my experiences, etc, drop me an email and I'll try to answer them on my blog if possible. I'm still working on pictures - I need to find an internet cafe with a faster connection or something. None of the photo management sites work here - they just crash Internet Explorer. I've tried Picasa and Kodak Gallery because I have accounts there. If you have another suggestion, drop me an email!

It's dinner time here and if you get there late, all the good food is gone. The food at homestay has been varied and interesting, so I need to get a good meal in tonight, while I'm in Ouarzazate, before I go back to homestay.

No comments: