Saturday, March 15, 2008

My CBT Village – near K'laa Mgouna

PC Staff showed us pictures of each of our CBT villages – all of them except mine are look lush and green. Ours looks like its in the middle of the desert, which is possible since we are close to the desert and Ouarzazate is the launching point for trips into the Sahara. I'm getting a bit nervous about our CBT visit – we'll be living with a host family and going to school every day. I've never lived with a host family before and I certainly don't have the language skills to do much other than introduce myself and identify a few items in the local Tamazight language. We leave at 9:30 on Sunday morning and spend the whole day with our families...I'm not sure what we'll do for that whole day!

A few pictures here. More to come... http://picasaweb.google.com/f/img/transparent_album_background.gif

No comments: