Friday, June 27, 2008

Packages from Home!

Oh the exquisite joy of mail! I went to the post office yesterday – I try to limit my visits to once or twice a week, otherwise I am disappointed when there is no mail. Much to my surprise, there were 2 packages and 4 letters waiting for me! My friend Andrea sent me my favorite shampoo and some other goodies from Lush as well as an assortment of books and magazines. Today, I took an extra long “bath” and finally washed my hair with good shampoo! I usually have to wash it twice with the shampoo I bought here because the first time it doesn't lather, just soaks up all the grease! gross, but this Lush shampoo is awesome! I used a dusting powder that Andrea sent and I felt like a woman again! It was downright luxurious.

My brother and sister-in-law sent some goodies, too! 2 bags of mini reese's PB cups, which are my favorite! They are a little melted and smooshed, but still delicious. I can't wait to have my apartment so I can put them in the fridge.

Mail is awesome.

No comments: